Friday, May 9, 2008

Stats Update

My latest bux.to update:

January 22, 2010

Good report here!  I finally received my $130 payment today!  It took a very long time but it looks as though Buxto is faithful.  :)

May 15, 2009
My account was reinstated September 25, 2008.  I have not been paid the $130 I requested on April 5, 2008. I currently have $1539 in my account.




********************

As of this date, August 15, 2008, the matter below has not been resolved.

My account is still suspended after almost 4 months.





NO STATS update today. Here's why:

April 28, 2008 when I went to login at Buxto, it said my account had been suspended. No explanation. No nothing. I already knew why, though. There had been a discrepancy with the charges to my credit card. When I tried to rectify the situation, my account was suspended pending investigation.

Here are copies of my correspondence with Buxto:

Message:April 21, 2008

Dear Buxto,
First let me say how thankful I am I found you =)However I would like to bring this matter to your attention as I'm sure it was just a mistake.
On March 31, 2008 I bought the Master/Visa special offer for $139. (Upgrade + 100 referrals)
My credit card was charged $147.69 twice.I received my upgrade + 200 referrals.
I didn't mind the extra referrals, as I then went ahead and purchased 100 more the next day for $100 more through PayPal.

****There is an extra $50 somewhere along the line that I overpayed and would like to know if I could just have them in referrals?

Thank you very much for your attention.
~dana k gilman
username: worx4u

Date: 2008-04-21 23:56:09
Name: Tri
Message:Please contact Reg.net to sort out the duplicate payment.
Best regards,Tri

Date: 2008-04-22 18:34:00
Name: Dana Gilman
Message:Thank you for your speedy reply. I have contacted Reg.Net.


Date: 2008-05-04 14:16:24
Name: Dana Gilman
Message:Please read previous letter first.I contacted Reg.Net and sent them the very same letter. I did not ask for refund. I asked if I could have the other $50 in referrals. However, they refunded $147.69. Now I've probably lost referrals when all I wanted was more.
MY account has been suspended for a week now with no response. I can't login even to check stats. Please inform me.

Thank you~dana k

Date: 2008-05-05 10:17:19
Name: Alex
Message:Hello Dana Gilman,I will transfer your request to the right department for investigation. Please be patience, do not duplicate your tickets as this will delay other members' requests and also your issue from getting resolved.
Best regards,
Support I

Date: 2008-05-09 12:58:59
Name: Dana Gilman
Message:It has been 12 days now since my account has been suspended with no resolution. Thank you for your response.

*******************************
As you can see I contacted them again today. I should have a response within 24 hours. I can still login to the forum to keep updated and post there, but I haven't done any posting.
I will keep you informed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, to SHUT YOU up they have paid you TWICE???YEP, but ONLY scammers are investigated by Interpol...like bux.to is...

~dana k said...

NO...Buxto has NEVER paid me. However, recently I see they are advertising like crazy, trying to get new members. New members seem to be getting paid, but many members who have belonged to Buxto for over a year and invested over $125,000 have yet to be paid!

K Clarke said...

You're kidding?! I'm glad I have not spent much time doing Buxto.