Sunday, April 13, 2008

Free Random Referrals



These are my stats as of today:




I have 4 random referrals added to the 300 I bought so that brings me to 304. A BIG thank you to:


buxtofreedom
13 Apr 2008 03:33 AM

kimstack
11 Apr 2008 03:08 PM

skrappy101
10 Apr 2008 07:18 PM

omegaman1115
08 Apr 2008 05:28 AM


Omegaman is my star clicker right now .....thank you for that Omegaman. I hope in return you get many active referrals, too! ;)

Getting referrals is key to succeeding with Buxto. Having some experience in Internet Marketing, I have shared some of that knowledge in my club at Yuwie which is a social networking site like Myspace and Facebook that pays. The club is called "Masters of Yuwie University" and focuses on free ways to get referrals.

The best part about Buxto, though, is that you can buy referrals. For those who can, or don't have the time to try to get referrals on their own, Buxto will supply them to you for a small fee. It takes money to make money so the investment is well worth it. It will cause your money to grow even faster.

1 comment:

Bruce Vang said...

hey want to trade links?