Monday, April 7, 2008

Maximize Your Profits







The fastest way to increase your earnings is to upgrade to Premium Membership and buy a referral package.

Premium memberhip includes:

» Surf Ads guaranteed loaded with minimum 20 ads every Day!
» Earn $0.0125 each click and $0.0125 each click from your referrals.
» Priority Payments.
Exclusively for premium members: Get your Prepaid Bux.to MasterCard®


Earnings Example» You click 20 ads per day = $0.25

» 25 premium referrals click 20 ads per day = $6.25
» Your monthly earnings = $195.00
» Your total annual earnings = $2,340.00

Processing time: 2 working days.
Premium Membership for 1 Full YearBux.to - Premium Package $59.00

Referral Packages include:

15 Members for $16.98
35 Members for $34.95 and save 10%
100 Members for $98.00 ($5.00 Cashback Bonus)
Limited! 500 un-referred Members!

Here's what I did:

A friend referred me to Buxto. I joined at free membership and began clicking ads. There were probably 10. Then I went into the forum and started reading what other members were discussing. Many were complaining because they hadn't been paid yet (most were free members which takes longer).

But a LOT of others had been paid already. Some a few dollars and others... THOUSANDS!

Since I knew someone personally who had been paid $300, I decided to go for it and buy a premium membership and 200 referrals which cost me about $250.

My upgrade went through immediately and I was getting 30-40 ads per day to view instead of 10. The next day I received my 200 referrals and woke up the next morning with $13.89 in my account. WOOHOO.... I was excited! At that rate I could make $400 in 30 days.

Well of course $400 isn't enough--lol--so I pulled another $100 together to buy another 100 referrals. As of today I have 300 referrals which averages out to $20 per day and $600 per month.

That means in less than 3 weeks time I will have made back my initial investment and the rest is pure profit. My plan is to buy 500 referals with my first $600. That gives me $150 in my pocket and an extra $70 per day with 800 referrals......$2100 in 30 days. Then keep buying another 500 til who knows when?

If you buy 500 refs at a time, they will replace inactive ones, so it's best to go that way.

I cashed out $130 two days ago to get that initial wait out of the way so I will let you know when it comes through.


HAPPY CLICKING!! :D

2 comments:

Lifeiseasy said...

wow hoo girl you go .. I am so happy for you I love buxto as well
Terry

Anonymous said...

would you like to trade link http://mybuxtostats.blogspot.com